Friday, December 18, 2015

FIGHT FOOD ALLERGIES ONE SONG AT A TIME! only 5 Days Left!

Sophia and Daddy Burge - Giddy Over Your Support! 
How are you? Will you help me out with this?   I have only 5 days left!
As you might now, I’ve been “Fighting Severe Food Allergies,One Song at a Time”  this month.

Our 9 year old Sophia has life threatening food allergies and The Food Allergy Network (FARE) have helped us tremendously with the daily challenges that go along with this condition.

I’m nearing the end of my campaign. Yikes!
My goal is to raise $6500 by Christmas Eve and we have reached $2500 as of today.

Basically, this is a campaign featuring all the things I do in my musical life, like, Gift Songs, Concerts, Albums, Kids music and songwriter workshops. I’ve even made jewelry out of the instrument strings used on my latest album.  I call these my “PERKS”.

15% of all proceeds from the PERKS will go to the Food Allergy Network (FARE). Of course, if, you would just like to donate to FARE, 100% will go to them.

You can give as little as ONE DOLLAR and I will send you my latest LIVE ALBUM DOWNLOAD! Live in Orlando!

Check out all the PERKS here, there’s still time to use some of them as holiday gifts if you act right now.
It would sure mean a lot to me.  Thank you for supporting what I do. I couldn’t do it without you.

Happy Holidays
Sincerely,

Todd

No comments: