Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Dixon, Burge & Cowdery this Friday - Burge and O'Brien Record Next Week.

TODD BURGE AT A GLANCE
Hi everyone!  I'm excited about my benefit show with Don Dixon and RJ Cowdery this Friday at the People's Bank Theatre (Colony) in Marietta. Next week I'm in Nashville recording my song "Change for Clean Water"  with Tim O'Brien for "The Water Project" CD that will includeKathy Mattea, John Gorka, Billy Ed Wheeler and many many more. I'm touring like a fool this year. Just added 19 shows and more are coming. Would love to see you out there! Watch my video and I'll fill you in on the coming week.



Tons of shows coming up this Spring and Summer including
The Nelsonville Music Festival,
The WV MUSIC HALL OF FAME'S GARDEN PARTY in SUTTON
The Multi-Cultural Fest and more.  

No comments: